Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Haircut

I uploaded these backwards :); Sorry! The above is the finished product! What do you think about me Ann???
Enough Mr. Nice guy; give me that comb... it looks yummy!

When Ann combed his hair straight down he tickled him because it was so long... is he not cute?!?!



I love his beautiful face...


He is really concentrating on himself in the mirror in this one... I would too if I were that Cute!!!




Daddy, what are they doing to me??? And look at me watching every move of his haircut... it was a little painful at first!


Will had his first haircut last Friday, January 30th! He was SO good and looks like a big boy now! I must admit it was tough to let go of his curls, but it was time; he was starting to get a mullet in the back!!!


1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I just found your blog! I'm so impressed.

Will did so good. He's such a big boy! Reed got his hair cut again yesterday. We entertained him with clips!