Thursday, February 17, 2011

My little Valentines

I wish that I had been able to get a picture of my little guys before they went for their party at Ms. Kathy's Monday morning. I will have to get some a later time. After their bath, we gave them their presents. Here are some pictures:

Will wants to be a cowboy like Woody. He has wanted a Woody doll since after Christmas and he finally got one. Let's just say he LOVES it! He holds it while he watches his Toy Story 3 movie, he sleeps with him.... you get my point. I love how excited he was over him!
Did you get anything Carter?
Momma, just check that out... it is great :).


Carter got a Mickey mouse plane/Donald Duck car. He loved it!


And this was not from Valentine's day, but I wanted to share.

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I love that Will loves Woody! Reed always did too, and now, Chase loves Reed's Woody doll!

The last picture of Carter is adorable! I just can't get over my love for his hair!