Sunday, May 15, 2011

21 months old

Our Carter bug was 21 months old on the 7th.... I can't believe my BABY is going to be 2 in less than a month. I ask him all of the time to stay this age. Here are some things that he is doing now...




  • The kiddo loves to talk and repeats everything that he hears.


  • He loves playing ball and being outside


  • He loves his big brother... they are best friends.


  • Says sweet prayers followed by a very loud AMEN!


  • Counts to 10 and can say part of his ABC's


  • Can spell his name with assistance


  • He loves to sing Old McDonald


  • Tells me he is NOT A BABY


  • He is in a very shy stage right now and when around strangers, he only wants mommy

Here are some pictures of our sweet little boy... ENJOY :)!






1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Adorable!!! I cannot believe he'll be two soon! I completely understand the shy stage. I have a 4 yr old, who has been in that stage since birth, and I have a 15 month old, who recently discovered that stage! :(

But, who can blame him for wanting his momma, when he's got a momma like you!

Love you!