Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Madagascar animals/Happy birthday Sissy :)!

My Sissy turned 40 on November 10th and she came up to spend the weekend with us.  Might I just add that she looks my age and is such a beautiful woman!  We love her to pieces and are so blessed to have her in our lives :).

Might I also add that on her birthday, Colton and my boys wanted to go to the zoo and that is what we did... she loves her boys.  The weather was perfect and we all had such a blast.  The boys currently love the movie Madagascar 3 and they found all of the characters at the zoo :).

Our arrival... how cute is this photo?!

 Alex, the lion...
 We were amazed at how alll of the animals were out and about for the day... we don't normally catch them during our visits.  The boys loved seeing each and every animal!


 My beautiful sister and her handsome son, Colton.
 Sissy and Carter... she bought him 'red ice' as he calls it!
 He wouldn't pose with me, but I took a picture anyways:)
 The zoo added a ferris wheel this year and Will actually went up with Sissy and Colton... I am chicken and scared of hights.  Will had no fear and LOVED it!

 Gloria, the hippo, stayed under water and we didn't get her picture.  Here is her love, Melmon :). 
 Sissy and Will... love that red mouth he is sporting!
 They were calling Marty, the zebra from Madagascar. 


 Carter catching a lift from Colton
 Me and my handsome boys :). 

Sissy and Colton; Sissy, we love you. Happy birthday to a personal hero!  You are the best sister, mother, aunt, daughter, and friend that I know!


No comments: