Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summertime Galaxy dump :)

 
Although my Samsung is on it's last leg due to being dropped on the ground and in water by a certain little boy of mine, I still take pictures with it every chance I get :).  It is so easy to snap quick pics since I have it all the time (when it works)!  Enjoy some photos from our summer :).
 
Will has been going through a scared phase at night and doesn't like to sleep alone sometimes.  One night Daddy was really tired and would not let him sleep with us.  I went to check on the boys that night (as I always do to steal one last kiss) and could not find Will!  I went to Carter's room and found this... sweetest thing EVER!
 

Loving the Kindle at Nana and Papaw's.

 
The boys have LOVED catching fireflies (I called them lightning bugs as a kid:)) this summer!  Nana is a great leader in their search :).



 Cash can talk Carter into anything, which sometimes makes my life easy :).


 
Pool time with Nana.  This was in late May/early June.  I am amazed at his progress since then.  My boys have the most special Nana ever!!!


We loved VBS and made so many fun crafts!!!


Carter loves his new hat from Sissy :).  Cute little blue-eyed angel!
 
Amy teaching Brylin some swimming moves :)

 
Does he look so old in this, or is it just me?!  What a handsome little boy!

 
Little cutie!

 
Well... hide the clippers daddy!!!  Will is on the loose!  Yes, Will you really did this.  You and I cried together about it.  Now, I can laugh about and hope that your brother never does it!!!


 
Monster's U with Cash... bff's!
 

 Sweet cousins!  #countrylivin :)




 Bungee jumping at the mall... my boys loved this!

 Summer and the livin' is for this boy!  Bombpops have been a necessity since May - we consume at least a box per week!
 
John Deere boys.

 
Fresh new fade... love this adorable/precious boy!


No comments: