Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Superhero Halloween

Will and Carter had SO much fun this past Halloween!  They loved choosing their own costumes again, the candy and all the times they had the opportunity to dress up!!!  I didn't dress up with them, so Carter told me I can just be the Queen of our house :)... good call little man!
 
My house is safe with these two around :).  Wolverine and the Flash.

 
Carter doubled on Halloween as Wolverine and Captain America :).  Superhero identity crisis I guess!


 
Daddy and the Flash :)!!!

 
Momma and her superheros!!!  Love, love all this cuteness.

 
We went to visit the Gants (their former babysitter) before we trick-or-treated in our neighborhood.



My little camera ham... he loves this Nonna!
 
Will has loved this costume for sometime and I am so excited that we found one!  He loved being in character.

 
No caption needed!

 
We also went to a little Carnival at Carter's school.




Their former teachers Ms. Bailey and Ms. Teri.  The love my boys and were so good to them!

 
After the final loot check of the night, one last photo with the Captain!

 
We enjoyed Halloween so much :).
 

No comments: