Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chittom Family Updates :)

The last month has been BUSY BUSY BUSY for us. We moved into our new house and believe it or not, it was really bittersweet leaving our little apartment that had been the only home that both of our babies had known. The boys have adjusted amazingly well though; Will was sleeping normally after a week and Carter never missed a beat! The house is great... we love having lots of space; we just need lots of time to get things done around here!

Last weekend, we also got Will's hair cut... or should I say PEELED??? This was his daddy's decision not mine! He is still adorable, of course, but he looks so big and I can't stand it! I want my curls back!!! He has more hair than most adults as it grows, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they come back! Will was 18 months old yesterday; I just can't believe how fast he is growing. He also said his first sentence this week and tries to repeat everything we say lately!

I fed Carter rice cereal and applesauce last week also. He ate it like a pro. He will be 4 months old Wednesday... with that comes shots! Here are some pictures... enjoy!!!

New haircut; What a cute big boy!
Yum yum!
ADORABLE!!!


OUR NEW HOUSE...

Eddie and Will the first night there... Will's cup before bed!

All you need is a little newspaper to entertain one year olds...

Will at 7:00 am on the morning of the move... he was a little confused I think
Daddy and Carter
I will try to update more later!!! Have a great week!

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

Hope you are feeling better! We want to come see you guys soon!

Cute boys!

Ashley Pollan said...

I know y'all are LOVING the new house!! We need to come visit as soon as we get back from our vacation. Take care and give those sweet boys some love for me.

xo
Ashley