Thursday, October 22, 2009

Visitors, Outside fun and the exersaucer

The Gapens came to visit us last Sunday... it was so nice to have them over! We had a great afternoon watching the boys and catching up! They are expecting another little boy in February and I can tell you after watching Reed first hand that he is going to be a great big brother... he is so loving and sharing to other kids! Please come back to visit soon!

Reed and Will playing outside... this is the first picture where I have been able to get them both looking at the camera! My child has brownie on his face :)! Aren't they cute stuff?!?!

Will has also hit a little stinker phase... I thought that happened at 2??? He and Braden (his best friend at his babysitter's house) give Mrs. Kathy fits! I am glad to say that Will is normally just an accessory to Braden, but she says he is stubborn -- he must get that from Eddie :)! He is still my angel, it is just different to have fits more frequently now when he doesn't get his way. We try to just ignore him and he eventually gets over it! Hope they pass soon!

Eddie really wants Will to love baseball as much as he did... he recently got a tee ball set. He could really care less about it most of the time, but I know that he, daddy and Carter will have lots of fun practicing one day in the backyard!

Did I mention last post what a big boy I have? He looks so much like Eddie!


Here is an update on my little cutie... he REALLY loves his momma, sometimes wants daddy, still hates tummy time, loves sweet potatoes and applesauce, can almost sit up and LOVES the exercauser. His brother makes it tough sometimes, but he deals!


He also drools... A LOT :)!

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

We had a wonderful time and must do it again soon. Both of your boys are precious! Reed was just talking about Will yesterday. He has an amazing memory!

We love y'all!

The Robertsons said...

The pictures are too cute.