Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, sweet memories and a wonderful Sunday

Eddie and I have so MUCH to be thankful for... Jesus, who died on the cross for our sins, two beautiful and healthy boys, a new home, our jobs, our wonderful family and friends, and much much more! We wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving this week!

So, I am getting a little emotional looking back at some pictures of Will. One year ago this past weekend, momma took Will to get his Christmas pictures... see the angel below!
He is such a big boy now! I am so blessed that God chose me to be his mom! You learn a lot about love when you have little ones :)! Will said Jesus a couple of weeks ago when I was saying a prayer with him before bed... I will treasure that always!


I am sure in a year I will say the same thing about my second little angel, Carter Thomas! I wondered when I was pregant how I could ever love a child as much as Will, but I tell you... my heart is FILLED with love for both of my boys!!! He is beautiful, as well, and is such a sweet and calm little guy! He completes our family and is a wonderful baby in every way!

Eddie and I took the boys to Collierville First Baptist Church on Sunday. We felt very welcome and really enjoyed the service. The boys sat through the entire hour and fifteen minutes like sweet little angels. We toured the nursery after the service and are very excited to visit again soon!



Nana, Papaw, Toni, Hayden, Hayes and Perry came up that afternoon to celebrate Papaw's birthday. These little boys had a blast being entertained and we all had a wonderful time! We hope you visit again soon! I will post some pictures from that soon!
Have safe travels and enjoy being with Family this week!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

God is so good! You have been blessed with two precious boys!

When I saw the first picture, I thought "Wow, Carter looks a lot like Will." Then, I noticed it was a picture of Will.

They grow up so fast. We hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope to see you soon!