Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas tree picture ATTEMPTS!

So last week Eddie and I TRIED to get a good picture of Will and Carter in front of our tree... this was quite unsuccessful, but they had a lot of fun. See below!

Will has actually been pretty good about only looking and touching ornaments, but below, he was in rare form!

What a Stinker!!!


Okay mom... no more pictures; I am done!

At least I still have one little guy that I can control :)!

Carter is going for his 6 month check up tomorrow. He was 6 months old today and Will was 20 months old last Wednesday. I plan to give updates later this week!
We love everyone; have a great Monday!


2 comments:

The Gapens said...

At least you have attempted to get a picture in front of the tree...that is more than we've done!

Too cute!

Misty said...

does bribery work? Candy canes maybe?
you know you have to do what you have to do to get a good picture! :D