Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a busy, blessed day for the Chittom Family. We had the Downs Family Christmas at Eddie's parents house at 2:00 that day. All of Eddie's cousins have kids, as well, and it was fun watching them interact. Neither of my boys had a very good nap that day, so we were a little ill at points, to say the least, but they managed to have a great time.



Here are some pictures:



This is Eddie's Uncle Robert and Reba; they love our boys!

Carter was meeting his sweet cousin Camie. It looks like he is yawning, but he was really talking to her. They had fun with one another!


Carter with his cousin Perry Katherine





Will and Papaw Chittom; he got a guitar from Papaw and Nana! He was SO excited and entertained the crowd for a while; we might have a future musician on our hands!





Carter LOVED opening presents... I really didn't expect him care about much this year, but he was too sweet.


Our family; we wish that we could have taken more than one, but when you are on the go all day, you take what you can get :). I LOVE LOVE LOVE my boys!



The picture below reminds me of Eddie... entertaining the crowd! My handsome little boy!




Eddie's mom really wanted a picture of all of her grandbabies; we did the best we could :)! See below!




From the time I was born, or at least as long as I can remember, the Stennett family has gathered at my grandfather's house, RC Stennett. I consider myself to be so blessed to member a of the Stennett family. As one of six grandchildren, I can remember how anxious we always were for our mom and aunts to clean the dishes after we finished supper so that we could open presents, but more than that, it has always been so wonderful to spend time with people that you love. This tradition got passed down to great-grandchildren, as well, and I am happy to say that Will got to experience it two years and Carter one.


He went on to be with the Lord in February. We celebrated at his house one last time and we tried to make it the best ever. It was hard to leave his house for the last time. I treasure the precious memories and look forward to making more with our family. Pa will live on in our hearts forever and I know he had a wonderful Christmas with the good Lord!


Here is a picture of him from Christmas 2008.

We did not get a repeat picture this year, but here is a picture of my mamaw and all of the great-grandchildren from Christmas 2008.



Sweet family!




My aunt Wanda and Corbin. He told me Santa was going to bring him so "BIG" toys :).

My precious nephew, Cash


We went to my parents house later on and opened presents. Will got a "Flicker" flashlight from the cartoon Handy Manny... let's just say it was a hit!

Carter had a rough night; he is normally in bed by 8:15 or so and was over it by this point; babies are such little creatures of habit and mine get so messed up when their routines are off!

Before the presents were opened, he loved playing with his big cousin, Brandon

My mom opening a present
We got home a little after 11:00 that night and put out all of their toys; all I can say is what some blessed little boys to have so many people that love them. Thank you EVERYONE for all of our presents; we love them!
We had a GREAT Christmas Eve! Christmas Day pictures will follow soon!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Amy is having a boy too?!?! Oh goodness you guys need some girls!!! haha