Sunday, December 27, 2009

YAY, Santa!

We had such a wonderful Christmas day!!! Our boys were so much fun; Carter just kind of took everything in and Will was a sight this year. When he saw all of the presents, he started clapping and saying "YAY" :)! It has been quite a challenge capturing every moment on camera this year since we have two.

I told Will that he and Carter must have been good boys this year and he said "YEAH!". It was a lot of fun watching them.

Here is what Santa left for my sweet little guys!

Will was really excited to see Handy Manny and his tools; he loves Handy Manny.
Again!


Carter got a monkey that is his size :)... he snuggled with him for a while

Will was excited about Carter's monkey also...
I was taking Carter for a little spin on the turtle and Will gave me a sweet hug... he was one excited and precious little boy!
He was ready to open Handy Manny and puts him and his tools in his backpack, along with his flashlight Flicker.

Carter said enough of these presents... I need some applesauce and cereal :). My baby Carter's first Christmas was great. He is an angel and I look forward to many more!
Will made lots of loops around our house...
Daddy and Carter were ready for a nap!
After the boys took a nap, we went back to Booneville to eat at my parents with the Anglins and the Horns. We had a lot of fun.
Carter and his mamaw :)
Will was into everything and had a ball playing with the big kids and Cash.
My parents with my boys before bed... we had to bring Flicker so that Will would get in the picture!
Daddy and Carter
The next morning, Cash and Amy came over for chocolate and biscuits and Cash got to feed Baby Carter a bottle; he was so excited. He told him momma that he was going to feed his baby brother biscuits and bottles when he is born :). We shall see...


Yesterday afternoon, we finally made our way home for good. Eddie and I enjoyed being at home with the boys and probably had more fun with their toys than they did.
My mom got Carter a new highchair... he is a cutie!


They are playing with Carter's new Laugh and Learn farm... this was a hit for both of them. Will has really enjoyed playing with Carter's toys, as well as his.
Twins.. I think Carter looks just like Eddie!

I love this picture.. Peek A Boo!
Eddie and I played basketball with Will; we had a lot of fun!


We finally got Manny's Repair Shop up... Will didn't really know what to think of it at first, but loved when we moved it into his room. I think it will be a lot of fun outside when it warms up!

Carter got in on the action!


We had an awesome Christmas all the way around... we are thankful that Will got a new toybox because we NEED IT! We are so blessed to have our precious boys and can't wait to have lots more fun with the new toys!
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year next week!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Sweet pictures! It looks like the boys had a great Christmas. We look forward to seeing you guys in a few days! Love y'all