Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My precious 6 month old and 20 month old

Time is flying by... I can't believe that my babies are growing so fast! Will was 20 months old last Wednesday and Carter was 6 months yesterday.

Will is my little stinker; he is not a bad boy, just very curious. I have learned sometimes that if I let him figure out how things work, he will leave them alone. He wants to be just like his daddy and has many of Eddie's personality traits already, but he is still his momma's angel. He loves walking up and down our stairs, he loves the movie A Bug's Life, LOVES Christmas lights, snowglobes, counting to 6 and much more that I can't think of right now! We are looking forward to his excitement during Christmas this year!

Here are some pictures of my big boy!
He refuses to have a picture taken lately for some reason!
My friend Ginny at work gave me a snowglobe that her children have outgrown and Will LOVES it.... he walks around with it all the time!

He got a really big busted lip last week at Ms. Kathy's :(

Carter had his checkup yesterday. He is 27 1/2 inches long and weighs 21lbs 12oz; he is our little ham. He was a perfect little angel at the doctor other than when he checked his ears... my boys both scream as soon as the doctor turns the light on. But he barely cried during shots.
He is sitting up for shorts periods of time now, rolling over some, loving his exersaucer and chewing on anything in sight. He has a bottom tooth that is ALMOST here; hopefully the slobber will slow down a little :). His daddy is his hero... he just stares at him in amazement and loves him to death; however, he is still his momma's little boy also :)! Oh, and he looks just like Eddie!
Here are some updated pics!



I am in love with those big blue eyes!


Trying really hard to get up :)!


Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

The Simpsons said...

2 precious boys!! Hope to see yall soon.. Christmas will be so much fun this year.

The Gapens said...

I love Will's hair. He is such a doll! I love how he's developing his own little personality.

As for Carter, those eyes melt my heart. He's growing up so fast. Let's get together real soon!

Call us if you're in town this weekend! Love you guys!

Tina said...

Oh Steph, I loved the updates! They are growing so much! I love their monogrammed shirts!