Monday, January 25, 2010

They have something special... it's brotherly love :)

They share the same last name and the same color eyes... but the fight like tigers over one old red PHONE... or at least Will does! Poor Carter... Will wanted a red play cell phone and apparently thought Carter wanted to wrestle for it!
They actually are becoming sweet little friends... here are some bath time shots! Will is showing Carter the ropes... he is now out of his baby tub! TEAR... growing up fast!


Carter looks at Will like he loves him so much :)! I hope they are best friends!


Eddie whistled and this is their expression...

My big boy... we are still trying to lose the pacifier. I am finding that he wants to chew on everything he comes in contact with, including fingers!
My Carter man made his very first basketball shot tonight... future baller!


Eddie said, "Make it rain", and....
He did :)!

Love my sweet kiddos :)!!!

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

I loved this post! The bath tub pictures are precious. I love the fact that they are starting to play with each other. It gives me hope! :)

As for the pacifier, we used the "quit biting your fingernail" stuff, and it worked like a charm. We haven't had or asked about the paci in 2 weeks!!! However, we've noticed Reed putting his fingers in his mouth a lot! Good luck!

The Robertsons said...

I love those bath pictures! They do grow up too fast.