Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My new nephew, Brylin Mathews

My sister, Amy, had her 2nd baby boy, Brylin Mathews, on January 27th. I finally got to meet the little guy last weekend and I love him to death. I LOVE being an aunt :)! He is SEVENTH grandboy for my parents and is a precious little angel!

Isn't he beautiful??? I hope that he and Carter are best friends, like Will and Cash.

I love his hair... it stands straight up!
He opened his eyes a little here; I think he was a little irritated with the flash on my camera...


Here are some sweet cousins, Cash and Will. They were enjoying some hot dogs and cheetos at my mom's house!
Cash loving on Carter.... he is a very sweet big brother and big cousin!
It was my dad's 60th birthday on January 30th. My grandmother had him a party; it was great spending time with family and eating wonderful food and dessert! We love you, Papaw!

This is a random picture of Will; he discovered a new use for his dump truck.


Will shared Handy Manny with Carter... sweet brothers!!!
This picture makes me SMILE.... Carter man looks like he is a pro at taking a picture, huh???
Carter was 8 months old on the 7th and Will was 22 months on the 4th. I hope to get updates this week! We love everyone!

3 comments:

Misty said...

love his little "vogue" pose! How cute. And Amy's baby is adorable. And that banana pudding looked awesome. Hope your boys enjoyed the snow.

The Gapens said...

I adore the last picture...too cute! Brylin is precious. Tell Amy congrats!

The Robertsons said...

What a sweet baby! Carter's pose is precious! My mom's birthday is on the 30th too.