Sunday, March 7, 2010

9 months old and a great weekend

Carter is 9 months old today :)! He has the sweetest and most laid back personality! He is going to the doctor on March 15th... I will give updates then! Below are some updated pictures.

Today, we went to visit the Gapens after church. The Pollans were over there, as well, and we had a great time playing and catching up.. I only wish I had taken more pictures! Below is a picture of Carter and Chase. Chase was 1 month old on the 4th. These are some precious boys!
Ashley, you had them mesmerized!!!


Chase, staring at his sweet momma! He is a doll and is such a good baby! Thanks for letting me love on you little man!

Eddie and the boys after church... Carter was way too busy for the picture.


Me and my handsome boys... notice Will's handprints all over my door :) !

On Saturday, Will was outside all day long. Eddie opened our bedroom window so that Carter could watch him. I think the picture below is too sweet.

Will played peek-a-boo with Carter and he belly laughed.... it was precious!

Again...
He watched every move he made!

My precious little baby is almost crawling... he can scoot on his belly and his bottom.
He loves sleeping in the bed with his momma and daddy!!! He is a sweet little cuddler for sure :)!


2 comments:

The Gapens said...

We had such a great time with y'all! Thanks again for supper. Love the peek-a-boo pictures! Too cute!

The Robertsons said...

Such precious boys! I love those belly laughs. They are the best.