Monday, March 22, 2010

Broken camera :(

A certain little stinker dropped his mommy's camera this weekend... I am lost without it! We have been using our old one; however, our cord to upload pictures is at my mom's house. I hope they get mine fixed before Easter weekend... it will be a busy and wonderful one for us!

Will is slowly letting go of his PACI :).... YES. Eddie and I went on a date Saturday night and my sister said he didn't want it when he went to bed and he has only had it a couple of times since!!!
We took advantage of the beautiful weather on Friday and Saturday... the kiddo loves to play outside, can you tell??? He had so much fun playing with Brandon, Jordan and Colton this weekend. Even though he jerked my camera down on the ground shortly after this picture, he is still my sweet boy (I should not have left it it out!!!).
Carter is my little angel... I took him for his 9 month appointment on Monday and he never ever whimpered! Here are his 9 month stats:
25lbs 1 oz; 30 inches long... 90th percentile!


Carter and daddy... love them!

2 comments:

Ashley Pollan said...

So sorry about your camera Steph. They are growing up so fast...tear. Give those sweet boys a big hug & kiss from me!!

The Gapens said...

Hate to hear about your camera. You have some sweet boys. So glad you guys got to go on a date!