Sunday, April 18, 2010

Party time :)!

We had such a great time on Saturday celebrating Will's 2nd birthday! The weather was great and the kiddos all had a great time running around outside!

Here is the little man's cake. I thought it turned out really cute and it was delicious!
This is the only picture that I got of the food/gift table... I was a chicken with my head cut off that day!
My mom was trying to get Will on the slide... he thought it was hilarious that she was on there, but wanted no part of it!


Happy Birthday to me :)!



Carter having lunch and a drink before everyone arrived with his Nana


Momma and the little birthday prince... I can't believe he is 2. He was a handsome little thing that day, and as usual, did not care a thing about photos :)!

This is sweet Ella Pollan. She is always the only girl at all of our events, but she jumps right in with the boys!
Isn't she beautiful?!?!
Aunt Sissy and Carter... gotta love the baby blues!
My PRECIOUS family. I have such handsome boys, if I do say so myself :)!
Cash, Will and Porter eating pizza.

A sweet group of kiddos!
Will and Brayden. Brayden and Will are BFF's... they have gone to the same babysitter since they were two months old and have a ball together!
Aunt Amy and sweet Cash... I love this child! He is a mess!!!
Ella was the first one on the slide... little spitfire and such a cutie!

Aunt Sissy, Aunt Amy, Cash and Carter.... Carter just wanted Cash's cookie. He hung out with people that would feed him the good stuff Saturday.


Will calls our friend Shae, "Shae-Shae". They came and stayed with us the night before Will's party and Will and Porter had a ball. He is an adorable and precious child!
Will on his new John Deere tractor. It was/is a hit!

Brayden followed him on the 4-wheeler.
And then decided to ride in the wagon :)

Happy Birthday, precious Will!
Will did not want anywhere near those candles... he whispered, "hot, hot"!
His cousin, Cash, came to his rescue. Thanks, Cash

Digging in... YUM

This is my precious nephew, Brylin! He is such a wonderful baby and an adorable one, at that. I love his pretty eyes and eyelashes!
Present time... we were not able to get a lot of photos of him opening presents; however, he loved everything!



Reed and Ella on the John Deere tractor; too sweet!

Reed on the tractor... he is such a cute and precious little boy! I love his sweet grin! We can't wait to celebrate his birthday in a couple of weeks!
Reed's little brother, Chase. He is such a precious little guy, as well... I am so happy I got to love on him! What a little cutie and chunky monkey :)!

Daddy and Carter winding down


Will and Cash on the slide... it took a long time to get this birthday boy calmed down! He had a blast and loved having so many great people at his house. Thanks to everyone for making his day so special!


3 comments:

Ashley Pollan said...

We had so much fun Saturday! Ella was asleep by the time we got to 385. I still can't believe her little boyfriend is 2. You did a great job with his party! Can't wait for next year. Love y'all!

The Simpsons said...

You did a great job on the party.. Wish we could have come. I still can't get over that Will is 2! Looks like everyone had so much fun. Hope to see yall soon.

The Gapens said...

We had a great time! Will had a blast, so job well done Mom! Everything was perfect! I know you were exhausted afterwards.

Can't wait to see y'all in two weeks!