Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweet baby brother

I feel like I haven't given updates on my precious little Carter in a while, so I thought I would share some things!

He loves his momma... he started saying momma about a month ago and it melts my heart every time! He can also say hey and Whoa. He mostly speaks in his own little language. He also claps and waves bye-bye.

He getting inside Will's Handy Manny ball pit and especially loves to throw balls!
He will be walking before long. He is alllllll over the place right and loves to pull up on anything and everything. He is getting the hang of standing and likes to walk while we hold his hands.
Here he is climbing in the ball pit...
Almost there...


Success... he got the soccer ball!

Now after throwing it out, he is ready to get out.

Love that sweet face!!!OUT and on to better things!
Will woke up and came to play... Carter would follow him to the moon and back. He loves his big brother and gets so excited when they play together. In the picture below, he just wanted the ball from Will's hand :)!
Love this picture ;). Pretty blue eyes! He is a sweet natured little guy, who rarely fusses and loves to play.

He enjoyed a Nutrigrain bar... can you tell??? No more baby food for this little guy... he turn his head and if we try to get him to take a bite he gags and spits it out. I don't blame him though; real food is much better!
His hair is getting curly and momma is so excited :)!!! I may never cut it...
He also loves his daddy very, very much. He yells at him when he doesn't pay him enough attention.
Here, he would like Will's succer!

And I threw one in of the big brother... two children on the go is busy, but very fun!



1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I can't believe that he'll be walking soon. Kids grow up too fast! I love his pretty blue eyes and curly hair!!! Love y'all!