Thursday, June 24, 2010

12 month check up and Father's Day Weekend

It has been a while since I have blogged. I took Carter for his 12 month check up and here are his stats:

26 lbs 8 oz
31 inches tall
90%

He was so amazing at the doctor. He whimpered when he got his shots and when I picked him up he was releived and never made another fuss! He has expanded his vocabulary -- he says "quack, quack", no-no, nana, and uh-oh. He is Alllllll over the place! Love, love my sweet little baby!

This past weekend, the boys and I headed to Booneville, since daddy had to work. We spent Saturday at the pool with Eddie's parents and Saturday night we celebrated my twin nephews, Brandon and Jordan's THIRTEENTH birthday... made me feel old! They should still be babies! Will sang Happy Birthday to them alllll day :). Here are some pictures.

Carter getting ready for pool... isn't he precious!


Carter LOVES the water. He splashed around and liked the floats.
Will loves the water, but really loves nana and papaw's golf cart. He said ride and water all day! Happy Father's Day to one special papaw... my boys adore Papaw Chittom!

Carter was quite exhausted, so he napped on the swing with Nana while Will and I played.


This is officially my independent, fearless 2 year old who has learned to throw some hissy fits like no other, but most of the time he is a happy little guy!






I LOVE my Carter's curls and his beach - all :)!

I didn't get a lot of pictures of the party, but here is an adorable one. This is my 5 month old nephew, Brylin. He is adorable and NEVER cries! JEALOUS!
And here are the official teenagers! LOVE these boys! I am so proud of them!
We also celebrated Father's day with my daddy! He is adored by his daughters and SEVEN grandboys :)! We love you, daddy!

Annnnd when we returned Sunday after church, we saw our daddy. Eddie is Will and Carter's hero. Thank you so much for being such a wonderful daddy! We love you!

Sweet sugar!

No comments: