Friday, June 4, 2010

Carter's 1st year

Carter Thomas will be celebrating his 1st birthday on Monday. He is an amazing baby boy and I have enjoyed every last minute of being his momma and watching him grow and learn. I can't belive my BABY is almost 1!!!

He is officially walking as of this week... he took his first steps at the beginning of May and finally took the plunge across the room this past week. I would have captured this on camera this week, but it is broken at the moment, so I hope to post some soon! I will also give more updates about him at that time and post some videos of him in action!

I posted some pictures of him over the past year! I tried not to put too many, but it is hard narrowing down allllll of the pictures I have to just a few!

Look at my precious angel... he was 1 day old here. Love at first sight!
Will wanted to send him back... even though he was in shock, he was meeting his best friend for the first time!
Miss the patty gowns...


My boys :)... sometimes wish they were still this size!




He loves wearing daddy's hat!

Carter's first Thanksgiving
Carter's first Christmas
Bathtime fun
Daddy is the best...

Carter's first Easter... precious child!


Loving life...


Sweet brothers! Who knew that an unfolded sheet could provide so much entertainment?!?!
I can't wait to celebrate with this little guy on Monday! We love you Carter and can't wait for the years to come!!!

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Carter!

I loved this post. He's such a sweet, happy little boy!

Congrats on walking too! You're getting to be such a big boy! Hope to see you again soon!

We love you!

The Robertsons said...

Happy birthday, Carter! I enjoyed walking down memory lane of the first year.