Friday, July 9, 2010

13 months old

Our little Carter bug was 13 months old on the 7th! This past month seems to have gone by especially fast! Carter is such a precious little guy. He is speaking his own little language and learned to say Will this month :), sneaks up the stairs any chance he gets (he is afraid to come down though, which makes momma proud!), LOVES being outdoors and is becoming very independent. He is also getting his 1 year molars, which has been rather painful, but not too bad... he is tough!

Here are some pictures....

He is his daddy made over!
He has a sweet, playful and laid back personality..
The little boy below is his best friend... they are playing really well together and Carter adores him. Will has started to take care of Carter, which melts my heart!

I love his hair.... I may never cut it and, of course, those thighs are tooooo adorable :).


This month also brought a MAJOR boo-boo. A little boy at the Ms. Kathy's house nailed Carter with a toy, which left a huge gash and bloody nose on my little precious :(. I know these things happen, but it broke his momma's heart. Don't worry, we gave Will a pep talk about taking up for his little brother, so this should not be a problem in the future :)!

This is such a fun stage... I ask him all the time to be my little 1 year old forever!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: