Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Fun

Eddie's birthday was this past Thursday, so we celebrated all weekend with family. The boys loved singing Happy Birthday to their daddy! Happy birthday, Eddie... we love you!

Friday night, my parents came to Collierville and we all went to Longhorn Steakhouse... it was delicious! They took Will back to Booneville and Carter was the only one at home... I think he enjoyed it! Can you tell?
Saturday night, we went to Harvey's in Tupelo with Eddie's parents.... it was delicious also!!!
Will trying to feed Carter a lime!


I WISH that I had a picture of him when he first bit into this lime... it was HILARIOUS. He held on to it for the rest of dinner. I am not sure it gets much cuter!

Daddy and Will after dinner... handome boys. Will looks like such a little boy now!


Group picture of the boys and Eddie with Nana and Papaw.

Today, after church Will flipped over the ball pit and he and Carter had lots of fun!
My adorable Will...
Carter bug... are his eyes beautiful or what???

Carter with his momma... Will wanted no part of the picture!

Backyard fun after lunch... I love Carter's dimples in his legs! He is a little ham!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Precious post of a precious family! Looking forward to next weekend!

Happy Birthday Eddie!
We love you!