Tuesday, October 12, 2010

16 Months Old

Our little Carter bug was 16 months old on October 7th... I know that I say this every month, but WOW how time has flown! We missed his 15 month appointment, so he had to make that up and get his shots this month :(... BOO! Here are his 15 month (really 16 month) stats:

28 lbs 12 oz
33 inches tall
90 percentile

He is at a very fun stage; although, the little stinker learned how to throw fits this past month! We hope he stops those very soon!!! He also is the little chatter box. He repeats everything that we say, which is so sweet. His big thing right now are giving fist pumps and he is OBSESSED with airplanes (like his brother). Lucky for him, we have tons that go over our house and he is just amazed. He and Will always yell, "Bye, See you later" when the planes are gone. Here are a few pictures:

My cutie after church. He would not look at the camera.
Eddie says the boys are earning their keep. They both love our brooms and dusters; I hope this continues :).
Carter likes to sit at the bottom of the stairs now.


Carter loves to play ball with Will and Daddy


Side view of the curls... his hair has grown a ton!
And I threw one of my precious Will since I haven't blogged in a while. Love my big boy!
I can't wait to see what the next month will bring for us! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

What a big boy! I can't wait to hear that sweet angel talk. Pumpkin Patch this weekend?