Monday, October 25, 2010

Anything like me...

"It's safe to say that I am going to get my payback if he's anything like me... " Brad Paisley (Eddie's theme song)!

Will and Carter love their daddy so much. He is their hero. This weekend, they wanted nothing to do with their momma, at times, and only wanted daddy. Will has also learned that he, daddy and Carter are boys and told me "I'm a boy (pronounced boee)", so momma is left out of that club.

Here they are in daddy's shirts....


Daddy and Carter cuddle all of the time!

Will was pretending to be asleep with his daddy for a picture :). He is a little Eddie, Jr and keeps his daddy on his toes allll of the time :).


Laughing at their funny daddy

Will pretended to be asleep again, so Carter decided to join him.

Sweet angels :).

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Loved this post! When the boys really do want nothing to do with us, we'll get together for endless shopping and spa days! :)

I know that day will come... :(