Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Carter bug is 2!!!

Our precious little Carter turned 2 on Tuesday... TEAR! I can't believe that my baby is already 2. I had a class to take on Tuesday, so I took off with the boys on Monday. We went to the sprinkler park, had lunch at Chickfila, took naps and played outside in the pool. No pictures from the day, since I was chasing them around, but it was a blast.

This past weekend, this was Momma's date. We went to eat and went shopping. He was such a good boy! Cute little date, huh?!?! He fell on his bottom this night and in a dramatic voice said, "mommy, I hurt my booty", when I responded, he then said, "kiss it"! Hilarious!
On Tuesday when he woke up, he told me that he wanted fruit snacks to take to Nonnas that day. She had him a little party and his friends gave him some fun toys!

After dinner, Will and I sang happy birthday to him and...

He made a wish :). Not really, but that is what it looks like, huh? Will kindly helped him finish blowing out his candles.

He actually stayed really clean this year...

Especially when you look back at last year :). His first cupcake... sweet blast from the past!

Will enjoyed cake also!



Papaw and Nana came up to visit the birthday boy. They brought him a really cool weedeater.

And, Nana gave him sweet birthday kisses.

We went to visit Daddy and play on the golf course. Oh... how we miss Daddy this time of year. Will makes me laugh in this one :).

Daddy and his baby boy

Loving life...






Momma and Carter

Carter really loved the tee markers...

Daddy, can I keep it... please?

Relaxing... we love our opportunities to go and play with daddy on the golf course!

Papaw and Will... best buddies.

Carter had a wonderful day. Happy, happy birthday to my little spitfire. Momma and Daddy loves you to pieces :)!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Carter!

We love you,

The Gapens