Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend

I had a 4 day weekend with my sweet boys on Memorial weekend and it was so much fun :)! On Friday, Sissy and I took Colton, Cash and Will to watch Kung Fu Panda 2. It was a great movie and Will loved it :)! The next few days involved a lot of swimming and playing. My boys had a ball!


The two babies of hte family. Love our little curly haired boys


Sweet Brylin




I LOVE my Carter bug's hair.



Cash is a pro in the pool... little fish. And he is already such the little Coppertone baby again, like his mom!



Amy and her sweet babe! Love his eyes!


My boys going for a ball



Sweet brothers








Cash is so sweet to his little brother.



Me and my little man... he loved the water!



Will liked playing on the steps. He has not warmed up to the pool yet






Chillaxin :)




Cash swimming to the steps from his mom



Papaw's new tractor.... a little boy's dream. Will loves to ride 4-wheelers on the tractors with his Papaws when he is home. When we were back in Memphis he made up a song - Papaw's is mowing the Yard :) and he tells me every day that Papaw puts his tractor in the shed! Smart little boy!






I love this picture of Carter...



When I put Carter down for a nap on Monday, Will was not ready for one. When I walked back outside this is where he was. Resting...




I see you Momma :)




Will watering the fake tree

I only look innocent :)




Eddie and I took the boys to Stix to eat dinner on Sunday. They loved the hibachi grills. When we returned, Will helped daddy put get his tractor out of my car to the backyard.



Little brother following behind



They still love their little pool!



Carter had just sneezed and he said "Bless you, Carter (Pronounced Cartee) :). He has also learned about his muscles (pronounced missiles) since he has been wearing more sleeveless shirts in the heat. I will have to post some soon :)!





1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I love your sweet water babies! My favorite picture in this post is the one of Carter laid out on his belly in the kiddie pool! Too funny!