Monday, August 15, 2011

Park Days...

Me and my sweet boys took full advantage of the nice weather this weekend :). Saturday morning, we went to the park and it was so much fun. We were pretty much the only one there, which I loved because it was so easy keeping any eye on my little monkeys. After, we met Eddie for lunch. It was a great day with my little guys; I treasure my days with them :)!

We always love the swings... even I swing with them when there are no kids in line :).

My cutie, Will.

And, my other cutie, Carter bug. Don't you love his new hair cut?!



Peek-A-Boo





Carter is learning shapes and kept telling me he was crawling through the circle.

The closest thing I was able to get on a "group" pic. Will now tells me to put the camera down.

This little man could run around all day long... I wish that I had half of his energy and love for life :).

Carter was hot and needed a break in the shade.




No comments: