Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Porter's Campfire birthday party

Last Saturday, we celebrated Porter Tapp's 4th birthday and it was a blast! It was a campfire theme and the kiddos played in hay, dirt and rocks and roasted marshmallows. To say the least, my boys were in heaven :). Eddie and I also had so much fun catching up with our awesome friends - it is not often that we can all get together these days. Enjoy the pictures!





Will and Reed - they are so handsome and are such BIG boys now.





My cute little Carter bug... he was very proud of his vest and boots.










The best picture of both that I could get :).



Life is good...







Carter told me that he wanted to go to Porter Tapp's party and eat cake... that was the first thing he did :)



Running up and down the hill. My little Will rolled down the hill and slid on his bottom down the hill also. Being dirty is fun!



Carter, Hayden and Reed exploring.



I love this picture of Carter and Chase... 2 VERY adorable little boys :).



Carter LOVED all of the rocks.



He even talked Mark Tapp into throwing them with him :).



Will adored his pumpkin flashlight from Shae-Shae. We used it trick or treating on Monday :).







Porter opening his gift from Will and Carter. The boys love him so much and loved playing :)







1 comment:

The Gapens said...

We had a blast as well, and we loved catching up with you guys! I agree...we don't get to do it as often as we would like!

Love you & your cutie pies!