Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Fun

This past weekend, the boys and I headed to Booneville to visit with family while daddy worked. It is so much fun to play outside, ride Cash's gator, Papaw's tractor, 4-wheelers, etc. Carter also LOVED playing in the leaves. It was a fun weekend for the kiddos!


Love this sweet shot!

And, this is all Will does... he loves to be on the go! I noticed that I did not get more than one picture when he was actually walking :).



Colton and Cash

Will ready to get the 4-wheeler out.

Jordan and Carter



Cash, Brylin, Carter and Will before church. Oh how I wish I could get a picture of them smiling at the camera... maybe another day :). For now, this is the best we could do and I must say that they are pretty stinkin cute!



1 comment:

The Gapens said...

You got some great pictures! I love the picture of Carter with the handful of leaves and the picture of Will getting the four-wheeler out.

Cute kiddos!