Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

Carter woke up with a stomach bug early last week :(. He was a VERY sick little guy. On the 23rd, we really thought that he was better and expected our usual Christmas Eve traditions; however, our Will caught the nasty bug that night, followed by Daddy on Christmas Eve.


On the morning of Christmas Eve, Carter and I loaded up all of the gifts for my side of the family, took them to my mom's house and had lunch. Since we were there, we decided to open gifts with everyone. Carter had a blast being my center of attention, but we really missed Eddie and Will :(. Will fell asleep and slept the whole time we were gone. We brought so many gifts home to him, which perked him up a bit.



Colton, Cash and Carter waiting for gifts.



Cash really loved his boots that Will and Carter bought him. He said he could go hunting with his papaw now :)



Papaw and Mamaw bought Will and Carter scooters for Christmas. Carter looks pretty darn cute in his helmet.




I think we are in a stage where the 2 youngest grandsons should get the same gift. Look at poor Brylin :(.



Papaw, Mamaw and my handsome nephews :).




Sissy helping Carter get ready for a spin on his scooter.



Sweet Jordan pushed Carter around for a while. They are too cute!




The Wilson fam :)... love them!



Cash would not get in a picture, but I was able to get this one of Amy and Brylin.




Will and his presents :). He had some from Mamaw & Papaw, the Wilsons, Lala and her boys and his precious great aunts, Lisa and Wanda sent him gifts. He is one loved little boy!



It was definitely all about the Spiderman scooter for him. He loves it!



When I was cleaning the kitchen, I heard a noise from the other room I walked to find this... when I asked Carter what he was doing, he told me that he was wrapping gifts to give to "Family". That is what I told the boys throughout this month when I wrapped, so that they knew not to open gifts :). Sweet angel.



And this was my sick little bit for the night :(. He and I snuggled, read books and I even slept in his bed in anticipation of Santa.






Next year, Momma and Daddy will keep Will and Carter out of school/daycare for the last two weeks in December which will hopefully help prevent a sick year!!!

No comments: