Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Shining Star

Will had his Christmas program at Harrell Theatre in Collierville last night. This was such an exiting time for me and Eddie - it was so much fun to watch our big boy in his first performance :). Papaw and Nana even came from Booneville to watch and the boys were thrilled to see them. Each preschool class sang three songs and after they served cookies and milk. Will was a little charmer, not to mention the cutest little man ever, and Eddie and I were SO proud of him.

Carter ready for the big show. He had just finished crying about the clothes that made him wear.
Will had to get there 30 minutes early and the boys enjoyed playing on the stage.


This was when the class first walked up. Will walked right to the microphone and smiled/showed off for the crowd. Everyone laughed and he LOVED the attention - sweet boy.


3 year old chaos... That is his teacher, Ms. Eddie Mae, who we love!


Some of Will's class... how cute are these kiddos?!

It doesn't get much cuter than this. Love my sweet boy!


Will let his buddy, Alex, have a turn a at the microphone. We were worried that he was going to push him away, but were very happy that he shared :).


Encore, encore :)! Love these sweet kiddos!


Overall, the first school program was a SUCCESS :). When Will woke up this morning, he said, "momma, I did a great job at my program" - I agree completely sweet angel!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

What a cute little performer! I know you guys are proud! He did GREAT!