Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy birthday, Chase!

On Saturday, we went to Chase Gapen's 2nd birthday party. It was CARS themed and every detail was perfect. Erin is the best party planner ever. I joke with her, but I am amazed at how creative and detailed she is with any party she puts together. The birthday boy was precious and all of the kiddos had a blast!

This was the gift table. I love the banner!

This was the adorable cake.

The sweet birthday boy!

Enjoying McQueen with his Lala.

My sweet boys loved the cake also! Love my little Will. He looks like such a big boy now!!!

And my little spitfire enjoyed his cake and ice cream also! Love that sweet face!

Chase opening his gift from Will and Carter, with assistance from his sweet big brother.

His precious momma helped him check it out. So sweet.

The boys really liked Chase's new McQueen car

Tina and Knox... how cute are they?

Thanks for including us at your fun party, Chase! You are one adorable and precious little 2 year old!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

You're always so sweet! I tend to go a little 'overboard' on my boys' birthdays. I just can't help it! :)

So glad y'all were able to celebrate with us! It was a very fun day!