Sunday, January 15, 2012

Saturday fun

Since the cold weather hit, me and the boys have had cabin fever! When I found out that it would be in the 50's and sunny on Saturday, I decided that we must get out to the park and get some bottled up energy out! It was SO windy, but we had a great afternoon playing!

Carter bug in the bubble.
My sweet boys. Eddie straightened Carter's hair this weekend. I liked it, but in my humble opinion, it is much cuter curly :).


Will loves the slides and sandbox at the park.

And he is a little monkey... he climbed this a dozen times!

Carter knows how to impress the ladies already. This little girl followed him around while we were there.

Will drew circles and wrote his letters with a stick in the sand.

Okay, can we say CUTIE?! Love his blue eyes and adorable face.





How adorable is this kid? He has turned into such a sweet and handsome little boy.

When daddy cooked that night, he took time out to play with Will. They have so much fun together.



The boys love to get in the fridge themselves now, which kind of drives me crazy, but I guess it is part of growing up. I personally miss doing everything for them :).

Daddy captured Carter's meltdown over yogurt. Notice the hair curled up by the end of the day :).


We had such a fun day... love all of my boys to pieces!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

What a fun day with their precious Momma!!! It looks like the boys had a ball!