Monday, August 27, 2012

BIG BOY HAIRCUT

I went to Dallas last week for work and I came home to find a completely different version of Carter Chittom.  He was taken for a hair cut where all of his sweet curls were snipped off completely :(.  (Not to name any names, but don't worry, Mammaw - I will get over it soon)!  He is still cutest little boy ever.  He loves his hair; and more than anything, he loves brushing it and not using Momma's hair gel (to protect against frizz of course :)).  Here are some pictures.. Enjoy!
Does he look like he is 5 or is it just me?!?!


The back... TEAR!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I miss those precious curls, but I do think he looks mighty handsome without them. It took me a while to adjust to Chase's haircut.

It's amazing to me how a haircut can make little boys look so much older. :(

We loved seeing y'all this weekend and still think you guys should move to Hernando! :)