Monday, September 3, 2012

My little STUDENT OF THE WEEK :)

Will was selected for student of the week this past week.  I am amazed how much he has learned since he started pre-k a few weeks ago.  He can write his name and is learning to write all of his numbers and letters.  I love seeing all of the Very Good and Great Job notes on his papers each week. 

We had a blast making his poster.  When we selected the pictures and got them on the poster, he loved telling everyone what he was doing in each picture.  To say he was a proud little boy and that Eddie and I are proud parents is an understatement.  How adorable is my little Will?!?! 

You can see the camera flash on this picture!  I plan to take his picture beside it at school before they take it down.  PS... I saved the blank spot for the teacher to write the date and student of the week :).




 
I look forward to a great year with this smart little boy of mine!

No comments: