Saturday, September 29, 2012

My babies... ALL of them :).

A couple of weekends ago, we had a photo shoot at my sister's house.  Portia, who is like my niece, is graduating this year, so we did an add for the senior football program and we wanted a picture of ALL of the kids.  It was a fun, fun day and the little guys had a pizza party after for being so good.
Portia and Carter.  This is the only picture where he actually participated!
How cute is this picture?!  He is so darling!

My little boy... ALL boy.  He loves playing ball, especially since Brandon and Jordan taught him how to dribble.  Both, Brandon and Jordan can also dunk now, but unfortunately I did not get it on camera.  Carter was AMAZED!

I can't believe how big all of MY babies are... and, yes, they are all mine.  I started babysitting Portia when I was 13 and each of the children photographed above have been my baby at some point in their life.  Time has gone by so fast and I am extremely proud of all of them!!!  Wishing time could stand still a little though... :).
Love this...:)




No comments: