Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

 
 My boys have loved everything about Halloween this year.   They picked their own costumes this year.  Will was Captain America and Carter was a ninja turtle.  Their school has had theme week (I will post a picture from each day next week sometime:)), and they have enjoyed it thus far. 
 
Last Thursday night, they had a carnival at school and had a blast.  Will really enjoyed the games and the haunted bus :).
 
 
Taking a break with whistles and flashlights.  Cutest little hero in a half shell and Captain America ever!!!
 Carter giving Ms. Teri some love :).  She LOVES our little Carter and is such a great teacher, which makes her one of my favorite people!
 Ms. Bailey (Will's 3k teacher - she is awesome... oh how we miss her!), Will, Ms. Teri and Carter. 
The boys had parties at their school today.  It was extremely fun for them to say the least.  They were both little spitfires when I picked them up.

All ready for trick-or-treating fun in our neighborhood.. love my cuties!
 Daddy and Carter... yes, Carter had two buckets.  Let's just say I won't need to buy any candy EVER again :).
 On a mission!
 We need candy :)... they were each had great manners tonight, which made me proud!
 They each sat down to check out their loot while daddy unlocked the door.

We had a blast and went to bed with tears from sugar highs tonight!!!  I am hoping it is out of their system tomorrow :).  Happy Halloween everyone! 

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

What fun! Loved their costumes!