Thursday, December 13, 2012

School Christmas Program 2012

Will and Carter had their Christmas program for school tonight at Harrell Theatre in Collierville.  Their classes have been learning songs and poems for the past few weeks.  The boys have really enjoyed learning and have been singing them with us lately.  Enjoy some pictures and highlights from the big night!

Will likes to try to tie his own shoes now; Nana was a great assistant:).


 Carter wanted this picture with Eddie... they are too stinkin cute!
 My precious family before the big event!!! 
 Words can't describe how cute and sweet these two little snowmen are... and how excited momma is that they hug more than they fight now (Santa incentives should be year round!).
 Their Nana and Papaw never miss an event.  They drove from Columbus to Tupelo to Collierville.  It is amazing what they do for us and these boys and I don't know what we would do without them!
 Getting pumped for the big show.  I will always loves this sweet smile!
 So, the minute we walk in, Carter begins to cry when he sees the stage and refuses to partipate or even sit with his friends.  Nana almost had him talked into it and I am pretty sure when I snapped this picture and he saw me it was the end (nice move, Momma :( )!!!
 I tried to talk him into going and even walked on the stage... this is where we hung out when his class sang their songs.  Little stinker!

Let's just say that Will was slightly more enthusiastic than his little brother!
 Clapping during Frosty the Snowman.
 All of the little Christmas trees during a poem that they learned.  Love, love my Will!
They got to eat cookies after.  Their Nana even bought them a surprise.  I am so proud of my boys and hope that next year Carter will overcome his stage fright (which will be easier if I hide!!!).  They can't wait for their school parties tomorrow :).

No comments: