Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The Stennett Family Christmas

After leaving the Chittoms, we headed to my Mamaw's house on Christmas Eve night.  This has definitely always been one of my favorite nights, since I can remember.   I was always anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival, but it is also so special because the Stennett family is so close and it is the time of year when EVERYONE gets together, regardless of hectic schedules.  I LOVE our big family!!!
 
Carter has an ear infection, and after all of the excitement during that day, he fell asleep and didn't feel good the majority of the night.  Add a big family to that and it was a big job for me that night.   Luckily, when presents came in,  you would have never known that he was sick!
 
Will and Cash enjoying some yummy food.  My momma's mac & cheese is a staple for all at this function :)!
 
 My handsome twin nephews, Brandon and Jordan.  Colton was sick, so we missed him and Sissy so much!
 Brylin and Carter being restless waiting on gifts.
 Daddy, Momma, Brylin and Cash
 The boys were excited about their new trucks!

 I called this 'the pit'.  It was crazy how much wrapping paper we had and the kiddos all just jumped around and played in it!

 Mamaw, needs help from 3 little boys opening her gift, of course!
 Sweet Sophie!
 When we arrived at our house, we had to put out our reindeer food that the boys made at school.

 When Eddie and I unloadd part of the truck, this is what we came out with from the Stennett fam... we are so blessed!
We loved spending time with everyone and thank you so much for the gifts, but even more for the time spent with you!  We are blessed beyond measure!

No comments: