Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year's Eve 2012

 
On New Year's Eve, the Gapen family had their annual party.  It was a blast, as usual!  Chris and Erin are such great hosts and we love spending time with great friends, eating great food and watching fireworks (even in the rain!).  Thanks for such a fun time again this year :).  Enjoy the pictures.
 
Will and Ella getting ready for the big show.  Such cuties!
 
 
 
 All of the kids playing in the rain.
 
Watching the first big set!
 
Reed enjoying the fireworks and rain.  He is such a handsome little boy!
 
Chris and Chase just shot a roman candle... too cute!
 
 
Carter shot one with his daddy too... Will just wanted to watch again :).
 
S'more time... my little handsome guy getting his marshmallow ready. My boys think that Erin is the best for making these every year (I agree)!!!
 
Ella and Will getting a lift from their dads.
 
Chase loving on Erin... he is her little snuggle bug!
 
Nick and Ashley

 Ashley, Erin, me and Candy... do I have beautiful friends or what?!
 
Happy 2013 everyone... I can't believe how fast 2012 came and went and I am sure that 2013 will be the same way!  We are so thankful and blessed to have had such a great year!

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

So glad that y'all were able to come! We had a great time, as usual. I was impressed we stayed up as late as we did! :)