Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Stennett/Anglin Christmas

On December 28th, we headed to the Anglin's house for more Christmas fun.  Ann opened up her garage and made a play area for all of the kiddos.  It was a hit and Will & Carter had a blast!  The food was wonderful to boot and I always enjoy time with family!
 
My boys love to play with me; espcially wrestle me to the ground :).  They are tough!  We had fun playing before heading to Booneville.
 
That night, we headed to Ann's for some great food and family time.  Carter loved playing with Jalan :).
 Will still wasn't feeling 100% at first, so he snuggled with Sissy.
 
Ann got Carter some cool trucks. 
 
 Will and one of his favorite people.  He asked me if he could move to Booneville to live with Mamaw.
 
 
 Ann got Will some remote control cars... he had a blast with them!
 
 
Jalan and Colton
 
 
Sissy and Ann.
All of the ladies that make festivities happen during Christmas :).  I love them to pieces!
Ann put sour cream on Cash's nose :).

A couple of days before this, it snowed in Collierville. I had to throw this picture in of Carter because Will was sick. Is he a cutie or what?!
  
 

No comments: