Sunday, June 9, 2013

Carter's 4th birthday!

 
Well, it's official... I don't have any toddlers anymore!  Carter turned 4 on Friday.  I say this every birthday, but I just can't believe how fast he has grown!  He is such a funny, adorable, and smart little spitfire.  He can also be an extremely hard-headed little stinker too who lives to fight with Will, but the good outweighs the bad :).
 
I took off work and we had a great day celebrating his birthday.  We did everything that Carter wanted to do, which included:  Ice Cream/Cupcake breakfast, McDonalds for lunch (NICE and nutrition filled day, huh?!), sprinkler park, dinner with Papaw and Nana at our house, and we ended with a party at Southwind (a tradition on his birthday) :).  Enjoy the pictures!
 
4th birthday collage.. 1 to 3 with one right before he turned one.  Can we say pure cuteness?!  Sweet memories!!!
 
 
Here is his last pic as a 3 year old.  He told me right before this that starting tomorrow, he is not a baby anymore!

 
Sprinkler park fun... my boys never tire of this place!  They had fun yesterday like never before.  They didn't even want me to play... I just laid on a towel and was the drink/snack holder!



 
Nana and Papaw gave Carter a fun new hippo game!

 
Daddy and Carter beside the Fed Ex plane.


 
Sweet boys having fun on Hole 13.


 
I love my precious family!  Am I blessed or what to have such handsome boys?!


1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Happy Birthday, Carter! I can't believe he is 4 already! Tear! Can't wait to celebrate with you!