Sunday, May 26, 2013

Zoo Day

Yesterday morning, Sissy, Colton, Cash, and Brylin came to our house to visit.  We spent the day at the zoo and had a blast. It was very packed due to the holiday weekend, but Sissy and I somehow managed with 5 boys :).  See our fun pictures below.
 
Sissy and Colton, with some little huggers on the side!
 
 
This is out of order, but was actually when we left the zoo.  Wiped out kiddos!

 
We loved the lions and tigers!

My little handsome... cheese :).

 
Cheese! 


Cuties!!!
I love the pictures below of my red-faced little boys!


My beautiful Sissy!!!

 
We rode the camel this visit and the boys had so much fun!!!


 
I LOVE this laugh that Carter has going below :).



 
Will and his Sissy!!

When his legs were tired, Colton gave his a lift.  He liked this better than the wagon...more shade and leg room.
 


My and my sweet boys below... neither wanted a picture b/c were checking out an eagle!


 Everyone loved getting their picture made below!




Zebras are always hit with these two!
NO more, mommarozzi :).  Love this face!

 
And this sweet face two.  The kiddos at Penguin Rock.


 
Last, but not least, we had to pose with the alligator.  My hearts, minus two (Brandon and Jordan, who are too old for us :))!

 
We had the best time and can't wait to go back before it gets too hot!

No comments: