Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day tea and cookies with my boys

This week, I was invited to attend Mother's Day tea and cookies with my both of my boys at their school.  It was so much fun and to see the excitement Will and Carter's eyes when they gave me gifts that they made was the sweetest thing ever.  I am such a blessed momma!
 
 
Me and my Will
 
 This sweet boy could not have been more excited about this flower and pot.  His eyes are closed in his picture, but he always shows that sweet smile that I love.
 Me and Carter bug.  A little blurry, since it was from my phone.
 We both ate chocolate chip, our favorite!
 Here are the reasons why he thinks his momma is great :). 
 
All of my goodies!
 


 
 
I love my sweet boys so much and am thankful for great teachers who helped them make me feel so special :).

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

How sweet! I'm so glad you were able to go! I know they loved having you there. Sweet boys!