Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

 
After church on Sunday, the boys and went to Booneville to celebrate some very special mothers.  My aunt Lisa had everyone over for some great lunch and we ate with my grandmother.  I didn't get any pictures, but we really had a great time.  Then, we headed to my mom's house.
 
Sweet little Brylin.  I can't believe how big this boy is getting.  He is so cute and is a sweetheart!
 
 
 Gator and 4wheeler fun!


 My greatest blessings call me Mom.  I love these sweet boys with all of my heart and am their biggest fan!

 Loving on their Mamaw.  She is such an amazing Mom and Mamaw to 3 girls and 7 grandsons, a personal hero of mine.  I am blessed to call her Mom!!!

 Me and my Sissy!   She is the best friend, mom, aunt and sister EVER.
 Mom with all of our boys.  It is quite a challenge to get 7 boys to look and smile at the same time!

 Sissy and her handsome boys.  Carter decided to be part of the fam for the first one :).

 My little monkey!!!
 No training wheels anymore... Cash is too big!
 Carter and Brylin being silly. 
 Ready for some 4wheeler fun with Papaw.
 Life is good for this crew!
 That evening Papaw and Nana got back home from an Ole Miss baseball game and we took her some goodies.  She is the best Nana to these sweet boys.  I don't know what I would do without her support.  #1 fans of Nana below!!!
 
I hope that all of my wonderful friends and family had a blessed day!  I know that I sure did :)!!!


No comments: