Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer birthday fun with Family!

July is a busy month for our family.  We have quite a few summer birthdays; Eddie, Toni and Cash.  The last couple of weeks we had a lot of fun celebrating these special people.
 
The weekend before Eddie's birthday, we ate some amazing steak at the Gapen's.  We had so much fun and the kiddos had a blast too!  Erin got this cute pic of the boys.  Fun night!
The boys and I took Eddie to Memphis Pizza Cafe before he left. 
 
My handsome boys... love Eddie's fake smile!
 

 
 
Will's silly face!


The boys and I enjoyed some swim time with the Chittoms while Daddy was out of town.

Carter B with his Papaw's glasses... looks cute and smart to me!
 

Carter and his aunt Lala!
 
Here are some swimming videos of the boys.  Will could be swimming if I could just get him off the steps!  Carter's makes me laugh :).


 
For Cash's birthday, Amy and I took all of the boys to the Buffalo Park.  The weather was amazing and we had such a great time!
 
So much cuteness in this photo!  Love these boys so much!
 
Amy's bench...



 

 
My bench :)


The boys thought it was cool how close the giraffe came to us.  They fed him and loved it!



 
They all enjoyed pony rides.  We have such handsome boys!
 




My boys!


This cutie has loved snuggling with his momma any chance he gets.  Love!

We went to dinner for Aunt Toni's birthday while Daddy was out of town.  Carter had to show him that he tried frog legs (made me gag a little), but cute photo!
 

 
 
His entertainment for the night!
 
 

No comments: