Saturday, August 31, 2013

Will's 1st day of Kindergarten

 
Will had his first day of kindergarten on August 8th.  He is a Sycamore Lion :).  They had orientation the week before and we were so excited to meet all of the sweet teachers.  He has Ms. Martin this year and walked in like a pro the first day.  I was fine until the teacher asked me to leave and I think I completely froze.  Did I really have to leave my baby?  He has been my heart outside of my body since he was born.  I didn't have the privilege of staying home with him for the past 5 years; he has always been in homecare and pre school, but it was very different taking him to K... he really is such a big boy!  I pray for a great school year for my sweetheart, that he always keeps his sweet compassionate heart and that the world treats him well when I am not with him!
 
All ready to go!
 
Getting ready to go... Carter was sick that day and was sad that Will left him!


All smiles on our way in to the School!

 
Sweet pic with my little man!
 

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Kindergarten was hard for me last year too! I hope he has a fantastic year!!