Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Chittom # 2



As you all know, we are expecting our second bundle on joy on June 27th! We have finally decided on a name...
CARTER THOMAS CHITTOM

I can't believe I am almost 24 weeks! We know that Will is going to be a wonderful big brother and we hope that they will be best friends! God has been so good to us; we can't wait to meet this little man! Mommy is going to be outnumbered, but it is going to be a BLAST!
I attached some pictures above from when we told Will :).
We love everyone!!!

4 comments:

Ashley Pollan said...

You are such a wonderful mom already. I'm sure you will handle baby #2 with ease. Congrats again!!! And please give that sweet boy a kiss for me. Can't wait to get together soon.

The Gapens said...

I love the name! Are you going to call him Carter or Thomas?

We need to get you guys and the Pollans over to our house and cookout one night! Let's all plan something soon.

Love you and that sweet baby boy!

THE CHITTOMS said...

Y all are so sweet... thanks!!! We are going to call him Carter. We should all get together... that would be so much fun! Email me and let me know your schedules!

Love y all so much!!!

Misty said...

I just found your blog. Love love love the name you picked out. two little boys that should be a blast!