Monday, March 30, 2009

Nudey Booty Baby

Will Chittom is loving the warmer weather... he apparently thinks it is an excuse to run around in only his diaper, although he would much rather be a little nudey booty boy :). When I take his clothes off for his bath he just takes off from me to the living room just dying out laughing. He is so adorable it makes it tough for us to stop him!

I thought this picture was too cute not too share; he is looking at me like, what did you just say mom???
Will on his Mickey Mouse Plane... he likes for his daddy to push him around!
Yes, he stopped to watched TV right before his bath.. what a little stinker!

Is this not HILARIOUS... it will so be in a slide show for his wedding one day!


HEY MOM :)...
Just leave me alone momma; I am having fun :)!

Will and I can't wait for the summer :). He loves loves loves to be outside and I can't wait to get him in the pool this year!

3 comments:

The Simpsons said...

Love the one of him watching tv with his little booty showing.. i agree with you it definitely needs to be in the slideshow at his wedding. Don't you love how babies are not modest at all. Katelyn prefers to be naked too.

Ashley Pollan said...

Steph, Will is definitely a little stinker. Everytime I hear the word "stinker" I always think of you ;) He is such a big boy and so very handsome. He looks more & more like you every time I see new pics. I hope all is well with you & your fam. Nick talked to Eddie for an hour the other day. I think they miss each other. So we need to get together soon. Miss you bunches!! Take care.

The Gapens said...

I love the naked shots! Reed loves being naked! He fought with me yesterday because he didn't want to wear a diaper or pull-up! Cute pictures!